Monday, December 1, 2014

Alligators Present

 

We like to meet Dad for lunch at a park in the San Felasco Preserve.  They have a playground and picnic area, but more importantly they have these trails that lead back to gorgeous century oak trees that are at least 500 years old.

IMG_9162 IMG_9165

Isn’t this amazing?!

IMG_9193

IMG_9168

IMG_9197 IMG_9199 

We haven’t seen any gators yet!

 

 

This is what the kids do while I cook dinner and they wait for Dad to come home.  :)

IMG_9175

IMG_9200

Owen got some Christmas jammies from Mimi, and this is what he did when I asked him to strike a pose.  I think he’s channeling Michael Jackson.

IMG_9178 IMG_9181

 

Owen letting Margot try out his drone!  So cute to see him actually share. ;)

 IMG_9186

 

Margot was hot, so she laid down on the diaper bag.  I think Florida summers might be tough for her since it was only 75 this day.

IMG_9188 

 

Ryan picked his own Christmas present this year when he received the invitation to get the Amazon Echo.  Its really cool.  Google- scratch that- Amazon it.   Owen loves “Alexa” and asks her to play music all the time. 

IMG_9203 IMG_9205

Here is some video of him asking Alexa where Santa is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.