Friday, April 5, 2013

First Time Away


Owen and I spent two nights away from each other for the first time when I went on a trip to Ohio for my friends’ Sarah and Jamie’s wedding!  I was a bridesmaid.  Owen and Dad had a super fun weekend together!
Owen asked to take his nap with me the day before I left.  How could I say no!
IMG_0240
Here’s a few shots of Baby #2 and I in my heavily altered bridesmaid dress!  I had to have it converted to a lace-up to fit my big ol’ belly!
IMG_0251
19 week baby bump :)
IMG_0281
Me and the beautiful bride Sarah!
IMG_0284
We all survived our first time away!  haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.