Sunday, April 14, 2013

Week in Review: 4/8- 4/14


Right after I got back from Ohio, Dad had to leave for Palm Beach (lucky!), so Owen had some fun while he was packing!
IMG_0299
IMG_0300
I asked him if he wanted to go in Dad’s suitcase. and he responded “Nooooooo, Dad get me out!”
IMG_0302




While Dad was gone I tried to come up with some fun things to do.  During his nap I hung his bouncy ball so he could hit it around.  Well that didn’t go as planned…
IMG_0305
Instead he would just run into it with his head!
IMG_0306




SO we’ve moved on from cat videos to Industrial Fan Videos.  Yes I said industrial fan videos.  He specifically requests this video as “Pamela’s Fan” and anytime he sees YouTube up, he says, “Can I please watch Pamela’s fan.”

IMG_0313

Ryan and I wonder if we’ll find industrial fan magazines under his mattress someday. 

Here is Pamela’s fan if you’re curious why he likes it so much:

Owen’s favorite fan video






Here is a cool panoramic from a park we went to Sunday morning.  You can consider this an early 20 week bump picture too!
IMG_0334



Daily Tidbits from the Week:
- Owen gets one chance to stay in his room before we put up the babygate.  Well, after we put it up, he came back to the door with his monkey Sissy and told Dad that Sissy wanted the babygate down!
- Owen wakes us up in the morning by climbing into our bed (we take his gate down when he falls asleep).  We never know who is coming with him, and one morning included black dog and the babygate, both of which he proceeded to put in our bed!
- When we read books, Owen loves to stop on each page and ask us what the characters are thinking or saying.  He says, “What’s he saying?”
- After we have breakfast in the morning and start getting dressed, Owen always asks me, “What are we doing today?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.