Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Funday

 

Just some random things from our day!

Owen finds the vacuum too loud so he likes to go in his room by himself while I sweep.  I peeked in and he was “cooling down his teepee”.

IMG_2207

He is refusing naps right now, so we ran some errands in the afternoon.  He fell asleep in the car about five minutes from the house, and I actually got a transfer (maybe third time EVER)!  Dad says this is a preview of what he’ll look like when we visit him in college.  (It wasn’t pretty when he woke up 15 minutes later.)

IMG_2209

Later we played outside.  It’s hard to see but we drew a bouncehouse, blower fan, and generator.  He is plugging the fan into the outlet (piece of chalk in his hand). 

IMG_2210

IMG_2213

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.