Sunday, April 20, 2014

Egg Dyeing and Spinning and Painting!

 

We started with the egg spinner

DSC_0572

DSC_0577

DSC_0578

DSC_0579

DSC_0584DSC_0585

He particularly liked using the mitt to take them out.

DSC_0587

OK too messy… nice clothes off

DSC_0590DSC_0591

DSC_0592

 

Onto painting eggs

DSC_0593

DSC_0595

DSC_0596

DSC_0597

DSC_0598

DSC_0599DSC_0602

DSC_0604

DSC_0607

DSC_0608DSC_0611

DSC_0612DSC_0615

DSC_0618

 

Cleaning up his hands

DSC_0621

 

Dad got in on the egg actionDSC_0625

Margot went inside to cool off

DSC_0629

DSC_0630

DSC_0632

 

Back to the eggs

DSC_0637

DSC_0642

DSC_0643

 

Dad and I made these sicne Owen was over egg decorating by the time we got to them. 

DSC_0644

2 comments:

  1. Fake eggs to decorate...that's genius!! I wish I would have seen those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nona found them at Walmart and they are cool... I hate boiling all those eggs!! Made from recycled plastic and recyclable! They work great with the paint type kits, but not so well if you want to do traditional dyeing.

      Delete

We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.