Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Funny Thing Happened

 

Here is a snippet of some of the funny Owen moments from the past few weeks!

11.?.13  I can’t remember when this was, but my friend Katie asked her son C if he wanted another brother or sister (he has a five month old baby brother).  C replied that he wanted a little sister like Margot!  (he’s so sweet)  When I heard the story, I asked Owen the same question.  He replied “Uh, I’ll just have a snack.”  HA!!

 

11.26.13  I was making cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving, and I was using our immersion blender.  Owen asked what I was doing, and Papa replied I was using the mixer.  Owen came in the kitchen and said “Papa, that’s an immersion blender not a mixer.”  Winking smile

 

11.27.13  We were trying to get Owen up from his nap for his birthday party, and I sent Uncle Sam in so I could get pictures of him coming out.  After he came out of his room and the shock wore off, he said “Sam, why did you wake me up?”

 

11.28.13  Owen really wanted Uncle Joe and Uncle Harrell to see his teepee, so they went into his room.  Owen said, “No you have to get INTO the teepee.  (They don’t know I took this picture!!  Sorry guys-haha! )

DSC_0020

 

11.29.13  “Can I have another Birthday today?”

 

11.29.13  Dad and Grumpy were getting O’s new helicopter ready to fly.  It didn’t work on the first try, and Owen said “It must be a bad design.”  Spoken like a man, haha.

 

11.30.13  We had a tin of fancy cookies that were all different shapes.  After dinner one night he asked if he could have dessert, so we showed him the description of all the different cookie types and shapes.  He said, “Um I’ll have the circle dessert.”

 

12.1.13  Owen was charging his helicopter, and he said “Helicopters are my favorite flying vehicle.”

 

12.10.13  As a follow-up to this story, Owen was looking at our friend C’s Christmas present (a fire truck sleeping bag).  He asked why we got fire trucks (he picked out a puppy sleeping bag), and I replied it was C’s favorite.  He said “Oh so they are C’s favorite type of driving vehicle!”

 

12.5.13  Nona was playing outside with Owen and every time Owen came in to get a toy, he would lock Nona outside and say “You stay there.”  He even came in and said, “Papa do not let her in!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.