Bucket sure must have been hungry!
Our Magic Elf Seeds grew into candy Canes over night!
Later that morning, we baked Christmas cookies!! Owen has been asking to bake gingerbread cookies for weeks!
This guy is always in the kitchen if something is cooking.
Nona and Papa came over to help bake.
You’ll notice Papa is in the back building something…
Getting warm by the fire
Still building…
Here’s part of his masterpiece: a box fan (papa) with battery pack on side and control knobs in the front (owen).
Gingerbread dough is NOT fun! Next year we’ll make sugar cookies.
See that happiness?
OK time to cut!
Two fireplaces Owen built with Papa
More cutting
Margot watching O and I cut cookies
Papa’s now working on a weather station
Time to unwrap kisses for our cookies!
Dad and I making candy cane cookies during everyone’s naptime
I think someone mischievous saw us baking today…
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.