Merry Christmas!! I was fortunate to wake up very early Christmas morning with Margot and was able to take pictures before our wrapping-ripping son laid his eyes on them!
When O woke up, he immediately came into our room carrying a present, climbed into bed, and said “Can I open this now?” We headed to the family room to get started! He opened the boy FoodFace plate, and said “Now I have both faces!” Then he got to work on this present: Santa brought him the RC car he wished for! The pictures don’t even come close to showing how excited he was. I’m hoping the video will capture it!
Next he wanted to open Margot’s presents. Santa got her a huge playmat and a clutching ring!
That was boring he said, so back to his presents! Santa brought him a camera, and not just any camera, but one that turns into a projector. Bucket must have told Santa that Owen was building projectors from gears.
Projecting a picture on the wall.
Taking pictures of Dexter
Just like his Mama!
You’ll notice he hasn’t even turned his attention to the giant wrapped present beside him! Stay Tuned…
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.