Sunday, November 30, 2014

Even MORE Birthday Fun! (video added)


Mimi and Grumpy came up to celebrate Owen’s birthday.
DSC_0580
DSC_0581
DSC_0488
DSC_0490

A telescope!  Owen had really wanted one!
DSC_0492

Helping Dad assemble the telescope.  Margot watching with Grumpy
DSC_0496 DSC_0498

I need to get the pictures and videos from Mimi too!  If I’m a mamarazzi she is a mimirazzi, haha!
DSC_0499
DSC_0504

Getting a telescope lesson from Dad
DSC_0503
DSC_0505
DSC_0507

Opening presents from Aunt Jamie and Uncle Chad.  He was so excited to see the bag if quarters for his gumball machine.  Now he can stop raiding everyone’s cars! 
DSC_0512 DSC_0513

TMNT puzzle!
DSC_0517

Time for cupcakes!  While Owen did NOT want any singing again, we were all allowed to shout “Happy Birthday Owen” while he blew out his candles. 
DSC_0519 DSC_0522
DSC_0524 DSC_0526
DSC_0528 DSC_0530
DSC_0534 DSC_0535
DSC_0536 DSC_0537
DSC_0539 DSC_0540
DSC_0541 DSC_0543
DSC_0544
We all enjoyed yummy cupcakes that night except Margot since she had plenty of sugar the night before!

A few days later, the kids received birthday presents from Uncle Joe and Uncle Harrell!!
DSC_0557
DSC_0560
DSC_0562

Do you see the excitement on this boys face??
DSC_0563

He was so excited I was even able to get him to wear the safety goggles for a picture!
DSC_0566 DSC_0568
DSC_0570 

Margot loved the safety goggles… she tries to put them on all the time.  (Until she broke them :)
DSC_0578DSC_0579

Then it was Margot’s turn the next morning!  Owen opened it because she was in a grumpy mood.
DSC_0582DSC_0587 
DSC_0585
She perked up once she saw it though!
DSC_0590

Nona and Papa, I’m sorry I don’t have pictures of Owen opening your gifts!!  He loves the bowling set (Margot loves it more) and Nerf guns (which I have lots of pictures to post of in December)! 
Thanks to everyone for all the fun gifts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.