We live by a community college with a cute little teaching zoo. We decided to check it out! Lots of pine mulch trails through the exhibits. Owen was Mr. Map
They loved the baby turtles.
This was the ocelot viewing box.
Our townhouse complex has a little dog park area we visited. Unfortunately, no one cleans up after their dogs anywhere around here, so the kids can’t really go in the grass because it’s disgusting.
So we play at parks
Margot is so much the little kid from A Christmas Story ;) She loves getting in this cupboard.
Owen decided he wanted a new bike for his birthday! We went to Walmart to pick out a helmet and he LOVED this one. I love the sweet innocence. He said he is going to be bumblebee boy!
We live right by a sushi restaurant, so we had a sushi night! Margot had her first roll! Owen is a california roll fiend, but still is a little nervous to venture beyond that. I’m impressed regardless! He insists on using chopsticks like Dad even though I explained that it is customary to eat sushi with your hands in Japan ;)
The kids love dancing… Dad has been pushing David Bowie
Looks like fl is fun so far! N won't let me put him down so I get to read your posts as you publish them :)
ReplyDelete