Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Green Eggs and Ham

DSC_0147

Another favorite book of O’s, and he regularly asks me to make it.  So I decided to indulge him this morning!

Internal thought: “Wow, she actually made it!”

DSC_0149

Him saying “I do not like Green Eggs and Ham.”  Me replying, “Try it, try it and you may.  Try it and you may I say.”  He finally took one tiny bite of the eggs (he really doesn’t like scrambled eggs).

DSC_0150

He did eat the ham, but no luck on the eggs!

DSC_0151

Final words:  “I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam I am”  Dr. Seuss may have had it wrong in this case.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.