Just a few more pictures for this week!
Baby #2 is now 14 weeks along and about the size of an lime I believe. Depending on the day, I can go from having no bump to a HUGE bump (like you look five months pregnant bump), especially if I just ate! This was a REALLY good day, and I tightened my abs, haha :)
Owen helped me in the kitchen a lot this week. Here he is cutting olives for taco night! Okay well here he is eating instead of cutting…
Now we’re cutting!
He focuses so intently!
Daily Tidbits from the Week
- Owen has almost filled his sleep chart, and I think we’re about ready to get rid of the baby gate! Yay!
- Owen is definitely going through an interesting phase right now. He is REALLY bothered by sad music, slow music, and minor chords in music. So bothered it brings him to tears. We’ve had to leave Kindermusik twice now because he can’t control his emotions. His teacher said she has seen it a few times before and only in boys. It’s just so weird since he LOVED the same songs just two weeks ago!
- Owen is a snuggle bug right now. When you put him to bed and sing him a goodnight song, he wraps his arm around your neck and pulls your face right next to his and whispers: “I’m so happy.” I cried the first time he did it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.