Sunday, May 25, 2014

All the Little Things in May

 

Margot just playing in the blinds… she loves choking hazards!

IMG_5975     IMG_5977


We went to the park after it rained and Owen was stomping in the mud.  Well I told him he should climb a muddy hill… that didn’t go well on the descent. 

IMG_5980     IMG_5981

 

Yup he finished the walk in his undies (picking honeysuckle)

IMG_5983     IMG_5984


Margot hanging out in some of her brothers old PJs after a nap

IMG_6022


When Dad commutes to DC during the week, Owen gets to watch a Curious George show while I get Margot to bed.  This day Owen was a little grumpy, so he lost his movies for hitting.  He had to read books instead.  (Yes his snack is hard pretzels and green beans!)

IMG_6027

 

Reading Zoom City to me

IMG_6029

IMG_6031

 

He also lost his “screen time” privileges another day for saying “Damn”.  So I came out from putting Margot down for her nap, and he was sitting looking at this.  He told me: “This is my TV, and I’m watching movies.” 

IMG_6032


We took a trip to Lowe’s to get a new vanity top for our bathroom.  We had some fun while we waited!  Owen did not like being on this truck!

IMG_6057

IMG_6058

 

He thought this was HILARIOUS though.

IMG_6059     IMG_6060

 

He said he was pooping in the toilets Smile

IMG_6061IMG_6062


Why do we have a picture of Owen sleeping?  Well I went to check on Owen before I went to bed, and he had locked himself in his room and fallen asleep with the lights on.  We had to find a key and break in.  When we asked him in the morning why he locked his door he said, “because I like locking my door.”  His light was on because he was reading (love that)!

IMG_6063


Margot playing with the doggie door

IMG_6065     IMG_6066

IMG_6068


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.