Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Vroom Vroom, Beep Beep

 

I picked up this little car cheap at Bargain Hunt (oh I will miss that store), and both kids are CRAZY about it!  Owen is very possessive of it too… not too surprising since he has “claimed” all baby toys.  He’s mad I let her get inside

IMG_5824

IMG_5827

 

She’s loves grabbing him

IMG_5828

I’m pretty sure he had pushed her over. haha  I also did get the front wheels put on eventually (they were eager to play)!

IMG_5829

IMG_5830

IMG_5832

 

They’re both studying it so intently

IMG_5833

 

Back to grabbing his hair!

IMG_5835

IMG_5836

 

Now some inside driving

DSC_0807

Owen has memorized all the songs and how many button presses it takes to get each one!  His favorite inspired my blog title.  He sings “Vroom vroom beep beep.  I love the sound my new car makes when it starts to go.  But when I press on the brake (screech), it makes it stop just so.”  It’s very cute- I need to get video!  Here is a picture of him singing “screech”

DSC_0816

DSC_0818

DSC_0819     DSC_0821

DSC_0822    

DSC_0823

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.