What has Margot been up to?
- She is getting better and better with eating! She still holds a LOT of food in her cheeks and spits it out, but she does enjoy eating. Her favorites right now are shredded chicken, any fruit except cantaloupe, really soft veggie chunks, cheerios, and noodles.
- She sleeps wonderfully when she isn’t teething two 1.5 hour naps and generally wakes up once around 4am for a bottle… when she is teething- yikes- she’ll wake up between 10-11 and stay up anywhere from 1-3 hours! Her naps are usually 45 minutes.
- She is MOVING… crawling, standing, cruising around the furniture, and even balancing for a few seconds! She wants to walk so bad and tries to just stand up… or she’ll be standing and try to take a step before realizing she has very little balance.
- She loves to play: running her fingers over the cold air return, chewing any piece of plastic or paper she can find, pushing large objects across the hardwood and crawling or walking behind it, playing with the doggie door, climbing on Owen, and rolling over cushions
- She loves to yell and sing (as you’ll see in the video at the bottom of the post). She likes to yell into cups and listen to the echo. She sings along with Owen in the car. She loves to yell back and forth with Owen.
- She has started waving!
- She now has six teeth- number 5 and 6 on top have arrived May 19 and May 21!
I figured I’d try Lulu pictures one more time, but I think we’ve moved to sitting with Lulu!
“Hey there!”
I bought this little diaper cover before she was born!
Love these chubby legs!!
She’s mad I took the bag of diapers away from her mouth.
And here is an adorable video of her dancing
Ahhh...she is so sweet and getting so big! Love & miss everyone. Mom
ReplyDelete