I came from putting to M down for a nap and saw this:
Owen had taken all of his outer space LeapFrog stickers and placed them all over his lower body, including his private areas! He was then using the LeapReader on himself to learn about the planets. HAHA He had put the Sun on his “manhood”.
Dad was just about to arrive home, so Owen rushed out to show him!
Margot got into mischief and pulled down our temporary blinds… but she looked so cute doing it!
Margot and Owen playing outside. Margot was walking with her lion!
She is starting to LOVE the water table now and completely drenches herself splashes. She’ll even stick her face down into the water!
Margot loves climbing on everything! She’s even trying to climb on her play table.
We tried out a new bounce house place called Jump N Jamz… it was a lot of fun!
Margot got a real kick out of it!
Owen is really good at climbing these!
More playing outside.
We had a plumber come out to install some new plumbing. Owen sat on the bed and watched them. He would ask them questions non-stop until I intervened. It was pretty cute though… he asked them their names when they came and referred to them as Donald and Jesse the whole time!
This is how the kids entertained themselves while I cooked dinner.
Yup 33lb boy in an exersaucer!
Here’s a cute video of Margot splashing in the tub!
These are the most beautiful kids I have ever laid eyes on! The pictures are wonderful, too-good job! I love the songs Owen is writing-maybe we have a musician-in-training....how cool that would be!
ReplyDeletePlease tell Owen and Margot that Uncles Joe and Uncle Harrell said hello and we send lotsa love to everyone!