Monday, June 9, 2014

Story Time

 

Owen’s not a huge fan of going to storytime mostly because of the kids singing, but I really wanted to try and get him more comfortable with going.  We decided to try going to the Barnes and Noble since it’s a pretty simple one. 

He was nervous there would be singing.  When we walked in and sat down behind everyone, he loudly said, “I don’t want to see any of these people!”  Then continuing his grumpy old man proclamations he added, “Why are there so many books in here?  I don’t like all these books in here!”  Finally he calmed down enough to listen to the book and actually enjoy himself. 

IMG_6400

 

Then we went to look at the toys, and these two sat and played with this toy vacuum for ten minutes while I looked around!  Owen told me that he is going to buy the vacuum for Margot for her birthday Smile  So sweet

IMG_6401

 

Later I popped into Margot’s room, and saw Owen reading Peek-A-Who to Margot.

IMG_6412     IMG_6414

 

Look at how he moved the book so she could see herself in the mirror!

IMG_6416     IMG_6417

Stay tuned for our big storytime where Owen gets to MEET Curious George!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.