Monday, June 2, 2014

Sneak Peak

 

We had some family photos taken at our house back on May 18th as a momento of our first house!  They were so cute I had to post a little sneak peak.  We have a ton of pictures, but all the color ones are desaturating when I upload them, so until we figure it out, here are some of the black and whites.  The photographer was Jessica Riley Photography (she did our maternity and newborn pictures too).

DSC_7521

 

DSC_7505

 

DSC_7512

 

DSC_7531

 

DSC_7537

 

DSC_7552

 

DSC_7566

 

DSC_7575

 

DSC_7581

 

DSC_7620

(I cropped this one so our street address wasn’t blatantly listed on our blog… paranoid mama)

DSC_7635

 

DSC_7692

 

DSC_7707

 

DSC_7723

 

Hopefully we can figure out the color issue soon so you can see some of the funny and amazing pictures she took.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! Just love the pictures.... a beautiful family &.wonderful memories to look back on. Love ya, Nona

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white pics are wonderful! These kids are just amazing! Did I mention how much they seem to take after me :)
    Please tell Owen and Margot we miss them and cannot wait to see them again soon! Love you all! Uncle Joe

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.