Owen and I were at the park, and nature called… we weren’t going to make it home, but we figured we could make it to Dad’s office! The whole drive there, I could hear him in the backseat saying, “I’m going to walk in and tell Dad I have to poops, then we’ll turn on the exhaust fan.”
Sure enough, when we arrived, he walked into the office and said loudly, “Hi Dad! I have to poops!!” After they took care of business, Owen decided he was going to play office. Thank goodness it's just three guys there (and it was lunchtime)!
He told us he was working on the blog! HA!!
Talking to Dad at work
I need those TPS reports…
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.