Thursday, August 15, 2013

Tin Man


Owen scraped his knees Wednesday morning when we took our walk around the pond.  Well, it turned into quite the dramatic day where he refused to bend his knees and insisted I lift him on and off of everything!!  While he was crying (30 minutes after it happened), he told me that [1] he hadn't seen me in years [2] he doesn't know how to walk anymore! 

Now when watching below, keep in mind both skinned areas were less than the size of a quarter!

Sunchips were the only thing that would get him to stop crying ;)
IMG_2497

He actually took a nap this day since he wouldn’t get out of bed after I lifted him in!  When he woke up, he yelled until I picked him up, then he wanted to go in our bed!
IMG_2498

After getting out of our bed, he started walking, but only with straight legs!  Dad insisted I get video of him tin man walking!  He wouldn’t even bend for his fans!

We went outside when Dad got home, and he finally let me remove a bandaid.  This is all the bigger the scrape was!  (The other was still oozing so we left it on)

IMG_2500

It took a full 36 hours until Owen started bending his knees again!  We’re finally back to normal walking- haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.