We headed to the zoo on a hot day, and it was EMPTY!
He actually ASKED to climb on this which is the first time ever.
Besides the mister fans… this is his favorite spot at the zoo. Teva never fails to come visit.
Then back to the mister fans… I took these for dad so he knew what he was missing out on
Just a quick pic before we left the zoo
We went to Bahama Breeze for lunch, and whenever we do Owen always dances in front of this big mirror in the bathroom!
Then we napped together (OK I’m technically awake here, but I really wanted a picture!)
When I went to wake O up, this is what Dexter did to me… I imagine him saying “Don’t even think about it woman!”
Just enjoying our last few weeks as a duo
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.