Margot and Owen both got presents from some of Dad’s very nice co-workers. M posed with her new lamb and O with his new firetruck!
Then he built a gas pump for it
The gift bag came with a little headband, so I decided to get a picture since I always forget to put her in headbands.
Owen and I made playdoh turkeys!
He really likes the BIG googly eyes!
Our turkey family: Mom, Dad, and Owen. I asked where Margot was, and he said she was in the mommy turkey’s belly. I asked when she comes out, and he replied “in seven years”.
O and I went on a mommy-son date. He of course chose Abbay’s for lunch
Then I took him through a car wash because he’s been watching this curious george episode where they make their own car wash.
He really enjoyed it! You can watch it below for yourself!
Margot was doing really good during tummy time today! She loves admiring herself
Look at that neck strength!
I started to get video, but she was already getting tired and started crying.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.