Saturday, May 24, 2014

“I’m calling you to come to my cottage!”

 

Owen loves his little cottage and has a very funny ritual.  He calls you from the phone in the cottage, and says “Hi Daddy!  You can come over at 1:00 (presses 1 on phone), and we’ll have dinner at 8:00 (presses 8 on phone).  Bye!”  Then he hangs up the phone, rings the doorbell, and says “OK Daddy you can come in now!”

Margot was cooking tonight

IMG_6079

IMG_6081

IMG_6082

IMG_6083

IMG_6084

IMG_6086

IMG_6088

IMG_6090     IMG_6091

IMG_6092     IMG_6093

IMG_6094

IMG_6096     IMG_6097

 

Now he’s calling Aunt Staci for dinner

IMG_6100

IMG_6107      IMG_6109

Then he got on a sunglasses kick and started wearing Aunt Staci’s and then Dad’s

IMG_6110     IMG_6112

IMG_6114     IMG_6115

IMG_6117     IMG_6118

IMG_6119

 

Here is Margot playing on the water table.

IMG_6074

IMG_6075

IMG_6076      IMG_6077

 

We took a bunch of video of Owen playing in the cottage too!  In the first Owen tries to get Aunt Staci to juggle

 

In this one, Owen cooks for Aunt Staci and then tells her to go home.

Here he is just fretting over Margot touching his toy Smile

2 comments:

  1. These are the most beautiful children I have ever seen! ...and I am not just saying that 'because I'm their uncle:) !! Love to everyone, Uncle Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, and I have seen plenty of children!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.