Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Spiderwebs and Flyswatting Art

 

We decided to have a little fun inside one morning using some painters tape!  We made a giant spiderweb and threw toilet paper flies at it!

 

IMG_5906     IMG_5907

IMG_5908

IMG_5909     IMG_5910

 

We got pretty good at it!

IMG_5911

 

Then Owen decided he was going to be a monster fly that could tear it all down!

IMG_5912

 

Later in the week, we did some flyswatter painting!  Most of our art and craft supplies are all packed up, but I managed to find two tubes of paint I missed!  I think Owen enjoyed doing this aggressive art, haha!

IMG_5960

IMG_5961

IMG_5962

IMG_5963

IMG_5964

 

Then we had to clean paint off EVERYTHING!  He enjoyed hosing everything down while I scrubbed.  Then he filled his grill with water and washed it down.

IMG_5966

IMG_5967

IMG_5968

IMG_5969

 

Check out the action below!

2 comments:

  1. Love the spiderweb idea...we will have to try it! But you are one brave mom doing the fly swatter project. C will not get to experience that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... if we ever do it again, it'll be in the middle of the grass with nothing around! Super messy!

      Delete

We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.