After Pooh, we headed to Dinoland USA, where they had a dinosaur dig play area, a triceratops ride, and the one character we hadn’t gotten to meet- Pluto!
Reaching for Apatosaurus (?)
Entering the “dinosaur-meets-county-fair” section!
Ready for their Triceratop Spin
Both look happy, huh?
Flying!
Dad decided to hit up the cool new rollercoaster Expedition Everest while Owen and I played at the playground.
In the dino dig
I think O was actually helping TRex eat me!
His turn to try!
We got hot, so we headed over to see Pluto!
Owen and I love the pups!
Dad came back and then we got ice cream sandwiches- Owen actually went behind the girls counter to look at her fan. She was very nice.
We went to the play area again. Heading up to the slides…
And down
Dad seemed to enjoy it more!
Everyone knows dino-loving kids turn into dino-loving adults!
The park closed and we headed home for night-time splashing!
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.