UPDATE 11/25/13: I've now added Excel and PDF links as a new page on the blog. It is accessible from both the computer and mobile versions.
A few people had been asking if I still had a list of the books we
own. I finally updated it with the books we accumulated over the last
six months. A bunch of the "baby books" listed here were donated to a
local book drive, but I haven't updated the list to reflect that.
Click here to go to our book and game list.
You
can click on the link above to take you to the document. Please let me
know if you have any issues or need help. This link will also be in
the sidebar, above the "About Me" section. I will update this as we get
new books. Games are on the last page.
Hi...I can't open the book list. I think it's because I don't have the newest version of Excel or something. And I think this happened when you had it on your shutterfly account too. I remember you have a version for the old computers :) Can you do that again?
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Hey Katie! I added a new page to the blog that has both Excel and PDF versions. They will open in Google Drive, but I think you can download them from there if you can't view it in Google Drive.
Delete