Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day 4: Sunset at the Pier

 

Fort Desoto Park keeps their pier open until 11pm for night fishing!  When we walked up, a group of guys had just caught a Sand Shark!  Owen was amazed and slightly taken aback all at the same time (as was I).

IMG_1347

IMG_1348

IMG_1352

IMG_1355

IMG_1356

A really nice guy let Owen fish using his rod. 

IMG_1357

IMG_1358

I kept losing the fish, so Dad gave it a try!

IMG_1359

IMG_1360

Reeling it in!

IMG_1361

IMG_1362

The big catch!

IMG_1364

As the sun set, we left the pier and went down to the beach

IMG_1370

IMG_1371

Illegally sneaking onto the beach Winking smile

IMG_1376

The shell search begins

IMG_1379

Yeah I’m pretty into finding shells too

IMG_1381

Such focus!

IMG_1386

IMG_1388

We put our finds in Dad’s pockets!

IMG_1395

Time to head back to the resort.

IMG_1401

This little guy decided to show up as Owen and I were walking to the bathrooms!

IMG_1403

Perfect sunset for a perfect night!

IMG_1398

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.