Monday, June 24, 2013

Remember when…

 

One of our family’s closest friends graciously gave Owen one of my favorite toys from when I was little and played at her house- a vintage 1974 Fisher Price Castle!  I loved this toy SO much, and I am so excited to be able to share it with Owen (and our little lady someday)!

IMG_1640

IMG_1661

IMG_1662

Owen loves having the little people climb the stairs

IMG_1676

But most of all go down the trap door to the dungeon!

IMG_1678

and working the drawbridge

IMG_1681

And putting furniture in and out!

IMG_1915

And trapping people in the moat under the drawbridge!

IMG_1928

I love seeing him play with this!  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Ann!!!  We love you!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I was wondering if where he got that! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are currently not moderating comments so you should see them right away. Let me know if you have any problems.